22 Oct One day tour to Blue Eye, Castle of Lekuresi and Saranda town (Onhezmi Syanagoge).
- Leaving from selected location.
- After 15 minutes we arrive at the Castle of Lekuresi, which is on a strategic hill point overlooking the town of Saranda, as well as the islands of Ksamil and Corfu. It was built in the early 16th century and is around 600 meters above the sea level and 3-4 kilometers away from the centre of Saranda.
- After we head to the other destination, the spring of Blue Eye. On the way there, we will pass the village of Mesopotami, famous for its ancient monastery, been built in the 11th
- Some 40 minutes later, we arrive at the Blue eye, an unusual underwater spring. The rocks from which the spring rises are over 45 meters below the surface and the pool has never been fully explored.
- After some time, we head for the town of Saranda. There we will visit Onhezmi Synagoge and then we will have a walking tour of the city centre and promenande.
Joel Travel is a tourist guide company located in Saranda. With many years of experience and a professional staff, our company has achieved to be one of the main touristic guides in the South of Albania.
Dedicated to offer the best services for the tourist, we offer cultural guides, historical guides, transportation and many other services towards any client that want to visit the South Albania.